6 Sleek Kitchen Cabinets Storage Solutions 2017
It’s not uncommon that the vision of kitchen remodeling NJ homeowners picture in their mind is a sleek, modern masterpiece. The goal is to get rid of the old and bring in a new, aesthetically pleasing design that is a welcoming workspace and a favorite destination for family members and friends. While sleek, clean, and seamless are often words used to describe our client’s dream kitchen, there is often a concern about storage. But there shouldn’t be! For 2017 Kitchen Cabinets Storage is Key!
You don’t have to sacrifice your storage just because you’re saying goodbye to bulky kitchen cabinets. There are plenty of sleek, design-friendly storage solutions for your kitchen cabinets storage solutions and pantry. Here are six of our favorite:
- You can use a door mounting kit to create the perfect hideaway for your garbage cans and recycling bins behind the doors of your kitchen cabinets. Your beautiful new kitchen is no place for dirty trash. With a simple door mount you keep the convenience of throwing things away in the kitchen without the unsightly (and floor space stealing) garbage cans.
- Mechanical lifts let you store small appliances (like a toaster or mixer) in your lower cabinets and easily access them with needed. The lift functions as a shelf when not in use (hidden away in your kitchen cabinets) and when you’re ready it extends as an addition to your countertop.
- Pull out cabinet organizers let you fully optimize all the space in your kitchen cabinets. You will no longer be blindly reaching to the back of cabinets because you can now pull out your shelves to find exactly what you’re looking for. This makes time spent in the kitchen run much smoothly and also makes the most out of the storage you have.
- Like pull out cabinet organizers, a Lazy Susan is another useful storage solution for kitchen cabinets. You know that corner cabinet that has extra storage space you can’t see? A Lazy Susan is an easy addition that gives you full accessibility to that previously dark and hidden area. Put that ice cream maker you use once a year and your margarita machine somewhere else, and use this prime piece of kitchen cabinet real estate for something that you use on a weekly basis.
- If your drawers are cluttered with aluminum foil, plastic wrap and Ziploc bags, you’re going to love vertical storage racks. You attach these racks to the back of your kitchen cabinet doors to organize all of those everyday items in a more convenient and clutter-free way.
- Another great kitchen organizer is simple dividers. They provide the perfect place for keeping large plates, baking sheets or trays. Rather than stack them all up (and scratch them up), dividers deliver a space-saving storage solution that will also salvage your baking and serving ware.
Ready to add some or all of these storage solutions to your kitchen cabinets? Now you know why we are one of the top contractors for kitchen remodeling NJ has to offer. Schedule your free consultation with us and let’s make your kitchen modern